General Information About Pacific Coast Trade School
The mission of PACIFIC COAST TRADE SCHOOL is to provide educational career programs, which prepare students to suceed in selected professions, Electronic Techician; Welder; Medical Assistant; Day Care provider; Computer Operator. At Pacific Coast Trade School, the student is provided with the opportunity to develop skills, self-dicipline and confidence, a professional attitude and the ability to meet employer expectations in the field of their choice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 304 Native American 7.0 Asian 2.0 African American 14.0 Hispanic 251.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 150 Enrolled FullTime Graduates