General Information About Pacific College
Pacific College is committed to providing the highest standards in education for the Allied Health care disciplines. Our single most important goal is to offer our students the highest degree of training and competency for their successful completion of coursework and entrance into their occupational field of choice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 244 Native American 1.0 Asian 58.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 108.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 296 Enrolled FullTime Graduates