General Information About Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary develops leaders for the church by: deepening faith in Christ; expanding the heart; challenging the mind; and energizing for mission.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 165 Native American 5.0 Asian 2.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 86