General Information About Palace Beauty College
At Palace Beauty College, our mission is to offer students industry training, knowledge, and technical skills necessary to pass the California State Barbering and Cosmetology examination. We are committed to provide quality cosmetology career programs that meet the needs of employer's expectations in today's changing business environment. We are also committed to prepare students for entry-level employment in the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 150 Native American 0.0 Asian 57.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 47.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 156 Enrolled FullTime Graduates