General Information About Palladium Technical Academy
Palladium Technical Academy's objectives are to educate and train students from diverse backgrounds with the essential skills and knowledge required by companies in both the medical and computer related fields. This means that the students will obtain technical knowledge and the skills necessary to embark on their future careers in their respective field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 27 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 91% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 119 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 102.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 81 Enrolled FullTime Graduates