General Information About Pardee RAND Graduate School
The Pardee RAND Graduate School, the world's leading producer of Ph.D.s in policy analysis, combines analytic rigor with practical experiience. Working with senior RAND mentors on policy research provides PRGS fellows with the interdisciplinary training that equips them to tackle the critical problems of the day: justice, health, security, education, and poverty
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 111 Native American 0.0 Asian 12.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 105