General Information About Patten University
The mission of Patten University is to provide an excellent education on the undergraduate and graduate levels that integrates growing faith and quality learning to inspire and equip men and women for Christian ministry and service to effect community and global transformation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,520 Native American 8 Asian 170 African American 171 Hispanic 95 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 510 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 15