General Information About Paul Mitchell the School-San Diego
Our school's mission is to provide a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology. We are passionately committed to provide a solid educational foundation to empower our team in the pursuit of excellence and we strongly believe that when people come first, success will follow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 413 Native American 3 Asian 23 African American 8 Hispanic 84 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 220 Enrolled FullTime Graduates