General Information About PCI College
The focus is to provide students the skills necessary to acquire a professionally rewarding and career-enhancing job.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 266 Native American 0 Asian 33 African American 44 Hispanic 141 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 140 Enrolled FullTime Graduates