General Information About Platt College-Ontario
Achieving excellence one student at a time. Platt College is dedicated to the principle that education is the foundation for personal and professional growth and that students should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Platt College provides a balanced program of instruction necessary to acquire the specialized knowledge and skills needed for success. The dynamic requirements of employers, as well as the individual needs of the student body, mandate that the College upgrade and enhance each area of study on a continuing basis.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 692 Native American 3 Asian 18 African American 70 Hispanic 296 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 526 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0