General Information About Platt College-San Diego
The mission of Platt College San Diego is to identify the natural talents of its students and build those talents into strengths that will serve as personal assets in a career oriented society. Our mission includes the promotion of self-belief, respect for others and a commitment to the ethic of focused work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 397 Native American 2.0 Asian 37.0 African American 17.0 Hispanic 78.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 323 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0