General Information About Professional Golfers Career College
The mission of Professional Golfers Career College is to "Educate the Future Leaders in the World of Golf." This mission is accomplished by providing our students with the most up-to-date curriculum in business and golf-related education
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 710 Native American 5 Asian 16 African American 14 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 564 Enrolled FullTime Graduates