General Information About Riverside Community College
Riverside Community College District is dedicated to the success of our students and to the development of the communities we serve. To advance this mission, our colleges and learning centers provide educational and student services to meet the needs and expectations of their unique communities of learners. To support this mission, District Offices provide our colleges with central services and leadership in the areas of advocacy, resource development, and planning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57,145 Native American 451.0 Asian 4,910.0 African American 6,602.0 Hispanic 21,647.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,350 Enrolled FullTime Graduates