General Information About Samuel Merritt University
Samuel Merritt College educates students to become highly skilled and compassionate healthcare professionals who positively transform the experience of care in diverse communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,696 Native American 9 Asian 396 African American 69 Hispanic 113 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 508 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 626