General Information About San Diego Christian College
The mission of San Diego Christian College is to engage Christians in an academic community that offers a liberal arts education, promotes an environment of scholarship, and fosters the examination of truth, preparing them to influence the world through Godly character within a framework of the authority and inerrancy of Scripture.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 255 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 550 Math 440 570 Writing 450 550
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 26 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 461 Native American 9 Asian 23 African American 30 Hispanic 64 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 417 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 18