General Information About San Francisco Conservatory of Music
The San Francisco Conservatory of Music educates exceptionally talented musicians from around the world to become artists of the highest caliber, as well as musical citizens prepared for the challenges of the twenty-first century.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,011 Percent Admitted 43% Men Admitted 34% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 414 Native American 1.0 Asian 47.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 185 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 203