General Information About Santa Ana College
The mission of Santa Ana College is to be a leader and partner in meeting the intellectual, cultural, technological, workforce and economic development needs of our diverse community. Santa Ana College prepares students for transfer, employment,careers, and lifelong intellectual pursuit in a dynamic learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 53,961 Native American 301 Asian 6,193 African American 1,428 Hispanic 21,345 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,264 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0