General Information About Sierra College of Beauty
Cosmetology is a 1600 hour course which takes approximately 12 months to complete for full time students. You learn the basics of hair, manicuring, pedicuring and facials. Cosmetology is designed to teach the basics to get you through Board. Full time students complete the class in approximately 12 months.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 97 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 99 Native American 0.0 Asian 11.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 57.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 84 Enrolled FullTime Graduates