General Information About Sierra Valley Business College
Sierra Valley College's mission is to train a person in skills so that he or she may become a self-supporting member of the community. From the beginning, Sierra Valley College has endeavored to build a system of training based upon striving for excellence in all aspects of the court reporting and business fields. Our objective is to build integrity and relationships with the students and to produce highly-skilled, competent graduates who would be a credit to the profession, school, and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 252 Native American 2 Asian 5 African American 10 Hispanic 83 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 177 Enrolled FullTime Graduates