General Information About Soka University of America
The mission of Soka University of America is to foster a steady stream of global citizens committed to living a contributive life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 549 Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 436 658 Math 520 720
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 392 Native American 1.0 Asian 98.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 26.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 438 Enrolled FullTime Graduates