General Information About Soka University of America
The mission of Soka University of America is to foster a steady stream of global citizens committed to living a contributive life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 549 Percent Admitted N/A Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 436 658 Math 520 720
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 392 Native American 1 Asian 98 African American 15 Hispanic 26 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 438 Enrolled FullTime Graduates