General Information About South Baylo University
The mission of South Baylo University is to expand professional, clinical and scientific knowledge of AOM among students, faculty, staff, and the general public through effective teaching, scholarly activity and quality patient care.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 695 Native American 1 Asian 313 African American 1 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 203 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 326