General Information About Southern California Seminary
The mission of Southern California Seminary is to bring glory to God by assisting local churches to equip believers of various cultures and languages to live and minister biblically based on the inerrant Word of God. This equipping includes building biblical knowledge, Christian character, and ministry skills—all at modest tuition.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Southern Baptist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 257 Native American 1.0 Asian 29.0 African American 34.0 Hispanic 34.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 28 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 48