General Information About Summit Career College
The mission of Summit Career College is to empower students with the skills and confidence necessary to develop and attain career goals in the medical, dental, and business fields by providing high quality, employment oriented vocational training programs and degrees delivered by a team of caring, dedicated and qualified faculty, staff and administrators.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,617 Native American 25.0 Asian 402.0 African American 495.0 Hispanic 1,327.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,862 Enrolled FullTime Graduates