General Information About The Art Institute of California-Hollywood
The mission of The Art Institute of California - Hollywood is to provide postsecondary education programs that will prepare students for entry-level employment in their chosen fields through market-driven curricula.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 194 Percent Admitted 91% Men Admitted 85% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $24,294 Room & Board Charge $11,345 Books & Supplies Cost $1,977 Dorm Capacity 220
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,477 Native American 8 Asian 125 African American 221 Hispanic 436 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 938 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0