General Information About The English Center
The mission of the English Center is to realize the participation of international women and men in the social, political and economic opportunities of the 21st century world. Through English language, technology and career readiness training, we will foster cross-cultural communication and career advancement, enabling non-native speakers of English to achieve their fullest potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 58 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $8,710 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $900
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 238 Native American 0 Asian 134 African American 8 Hispanic 54 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 148 Enrolled FullTime Graduates