General Information About The Master's College and Seminary
For over 80 years, The Master's College has provided quality, Christian liberal arts education to thousands of students around the world. Tied for 2nd in the West by US News & World Report as one of America’s Best Colleges in the category of Best Comprehensive Baccalaureate Colleges, The Master's College boasts 13 major fields of study with 58 distinctive emphases, all taught by highly qualified faculty. Under the leadership of president Dr. John MacArthur, The Master's College provides quality education both on campus and through online distance education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 387 Percent Admitted 51% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 53% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 490 630 Math 480 630
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 29 English 19 28 Math 20 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,785 Native American 9.0 Asian 153.0 African American 48.0 Hispanic 124.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 938 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 200