General Information About Thuy Princess Beauty College
"Mission Statement and Educational Philosophy Thuy Princess Beauty College is committed to providing quality beauty and cosmetology career programs that meet the needs of local employers in today's changing business environment. These programs are designed to enable students to meet local employers expectations. This is achieved by focusing on hands on practical training and emphasizing current salon technology, while using our modern teaching techniques. The school provides a well-balanced curriculum in a simulated salon environment focused on learning. The Highly qualified staff delivers instruction with a commitment to excellence."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 65 Native American 0 Asian 10 African American 1 Hispanic 52 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 55 Enrolled FullTime Graduates