General Information About Trident University International
TUI administration faculty and staff are dedicated to achieving the university's mission to offer high quality degree programs (Baccalaureate to PhD), as a responsive institution to the needs of adult learners in various sectors by using an effective e-learning environment. TUI is striving to be one of the best e-learning universities recognized nationally and internationally for the quality of its academic programs, its student centered approach, highly qualified faculty and affordable education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,852 Native American 74 Asian 511 African American 1,742 Hispanic 764 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,962 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1,055