General Information About Tulare Beauty College
To produce knowledgeable and skilled graduates that will be an asset to any phase of the industry they wish to pursue. To produce students that will be highly employable and capable of demonstrating the knowledge and experience received in their training. To maintain a program that is constantly updated so the students will have complete knowledge of the current professional techniques. To insure the constant educational growth of the faculty, students, teaching methods and techniques.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 127 Native American 4 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 72 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 45 Enrolled FullTime Graduates