General Information About United Education Institute-Huntington Park Campus
We prepare students for employment by providing industry-validated education and training within a positive, supportive and caring environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 11,875 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,598 Native American 30 Asian 524 African American 1,182 Hispanic 8,387 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12,363 Enrolled FullTime Graduates