General Information About Valley College of Medical Careers
Valley College of Medical Careers (VCMC) will provide quality and valued–training programs and services to our students in order for them to obtain the skills and competencies needed for entry-level positions in their chosen fields; locate employment opportunities for our graduates; and promote an environment for employees and students which fosters teamwork, personal growth and respect for the individual.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 256 Native American 0 Asian 70 African American 34 Hispanic 92 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 143 Enrolled FullTime Graduates