General Information About Ventura Adult and Continuing Education
The mission of Ventura Adult and Continuing Education is to enhance the lives of our students by providing diverse, accessible, lifelong learning opportunities. Student's vocational, educational and personal goals are met by staff who promote self worth in a safe, supportive and innovative learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 375 Native American 15 Asian 23 African American 21 Hispanic 145 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 140 Enrolled FullTime Graduates