General Information About West Coast University-Los Angeles
Our vision at West Coast University is to educate working adults so that they can become more successful in their professions. We believe that demand has been steadily building for adult education that keeps pace with changes in industry and technology. Keeping ahead of the changes today requires continuous education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 24 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,709 Native American 13 Asian 734 African American 113 Hispanic 271 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 615 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 11