General Information About West Hills College Lemoore
The mission of the West Hills Community College District is enhancing student learning and enriching the lives of the populations we serve by: * Ensuring the vitality of its institutions; * Encouraging the vision of strong leaders able to see and interpret the present and future needs of students and communities; * Supporting the colleges in the provision of world class learning environments; * Providing for appropriate allocation and management of human, fiscal and capital resources; * Acting as a catalyst for collaboration with outside organizations and agencies; and * Sharing the story by marketing a positive image.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 42%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,957 Native American 77 Asian 538 African American 511 Hispanic 2,818 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,294 Enrolled FullTime Graduates