General Information About Westminster Theological Seminary in California
Westminster Seminary California is a Christian institution seeking to glorify God through graduate theological study. Its primary responsibility is to educate future pastors for Christian churches, especially for presbyterian and reformed denominations. It also provides theological education for others who will serve the Christian community and the larger society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 152 Native American 0 Asian 41 African American 2 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 128