General Information About Westmont College
Westmont College is an undergraduate, residential, Christian, liberal arts community serving God’s kingdom by cultivating thoughtful scholars, grateful servants and faithful leaders for global engagement with the academy, church and world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,817 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 560 660 Math 550 660 Writing 550 650
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 24 29 English 23 30 Math 24 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,405 Native American 33 Asian 140 African American 34 Hispanic 153 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,354 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 6