General Information About William Jessup University
In partnership with the Church, the purpose of William Jessup University is to prepare Christians for leadership and service in church and society, through Christian higher education, spiritual formation, and directed experiences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 205 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 74% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 610 Math 480 590 Writing 470 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 27 English 18 26 Math 17 25 Writing 20 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 533 Native American 6 Asian 30 African American 37 Hispanic 33 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 565 Enrolled FullTime Graduates