General Information About Woodbury University
Woodbury University is committed to providing the highest level of professional and liberal arts education. The integrated nature of our educational environment cultivates successful students with a strong and enduring sense of personal and social responsibility. We prepare innovative learners who are adept at communicating and willing to cross the boundaries of knowledge in a rapidly changing and complex world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 666 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 71% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 390 510 Math 420 540
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,618 Native American 6.0 Asian 168.0 African American 100.0 Hispanic 485.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,042 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 292