General Information About World Mission University
World Mission University, an Evangelical institution exists to equip Bible-centered, mission-minded leaders for the church and the world
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 10 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 336 Native American 0.0 Asian 229.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 67 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 104