General Information About Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The mission of Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is: To educate students to become the highest quality practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine and the Taoist healing arts; To be the leader in the development of a complementary medical model; and To be a community-based resource center for the advancement of balanced living.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style=\"font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px\">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 188 Native American 1 Asian 30 African American 16 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 133