General Information About Academy of Natural Therapy
The Academy of Natural Therapy offers students the highest quality of education as well as the most advanced techniques of Massage Therapy available. To that end, the Academy is committed to providing graduates with the skills necessary to offer effective and professional care to clients.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 4%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 77 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 58 Enrolled FullTime Graduates