General Information About Anthem College-Denver
The mission of Anthem College is to providfe quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the field of Allied Health Care and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential. Anthem College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 601 Native American 3 Asian 21 African American 134 Hispanic 143 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 326 Enrolled FullTime Graduates