General Information About Arapahoe Community College
To provide innovative and responsive educational and economic opportunities in an accessible, inclusive environment that promotes success for students, employees and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,007 Native American 104 Asian 379 African American 346 Hispanic 1,101 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,717 Enrolled FullTime Graduates