General Information About Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology
The Instiution's purpose is to instill in the students not only the marketable skills needed for initial employment, but also the initiative, self -confidence and resourcefulness necessary for advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 550 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 794 Native American 12.0 Asian 14.0 African American 28.0 Hispanic 74.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 887 Enrolled FullTime Graduates