General Information About College America-Denver
We are dedicated to helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. We focus on educating people for careers. Our goal is for our students to achieve success in career-oriented programs that will culminate in satisfactory career placement in entry-level positions in their field of work or advancement in their current employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 17%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 637 Native American 8 Asian 12 African American 164 Hispanic 148 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 797 Enrolled FullTime Graduates