General Information About Colorado Mountain College
"Our mission is to provide students with strong academic and experiential opportunities which emphasize safety, environmental awareness, technical and interpersonal skills while promoting personal growth and group development through rediscovery of the natural world." To create a better future Creating a better future for our students, our communities, our partners and our team members.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,307 Native American 102.0 Asian 120.0 African American 98.0 Hispanic 1,198.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,759 Enrolled FullTime Graduates