General Information About Colorado Northwestern Community College
CNCC is a unique college located in a wonderful part of the state. Our Rangely Campus is perched on a rocky bluff above the town of Rangely, along the White River, and close to the Utah border. This welcoming residential campus is home to our five athletic teams, the seasonal park ranger academy, and associate degree programs in dental hygiene, aviation, horsemanship, and many others. Starting this fall, the College is implementing Vision 2010, which will provide students with one of the most intense, engaging learning experiences found anywhere. Our classrooms may be located on campus, but our learning environment is the entire region of northwestern Colorado. Signing up for a learning community will not only make available special scholarship opportunities, but it will also give students unique opportunities for experiential learning, leadership development, and relationship building.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,505 Native American 29 Asian 24 African American 76 Hispanic 160 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 551 Enrolled FullTime Graduates