General Information About Colorado Technical University
The mission of Colorado Technical University, an institution of higher learning, is to provide career-oriented education by teaching applied real-world, industry-current programs in selected areas, servicing the needs of students for employment and career advancement and the needs of industry for highly qualified professionals at the associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctorate levels.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,029 Native American 25 Asian 84 African American 249 Hispanic 216 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,045 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 556