General Information About Delta Montrose Technical College
Our mission is to be where careers begin by setting the standards for education and training to enhance career competencies, employability, and the well-being of our students and community. Our commitment and dedication to excellence ensures quality through innovation and vision.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,611 Native American 10 Asian 15 African American 7 Hispanic 233 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 120 Enrolled FullTime Graduates