General Information About Denver Seminary
Denver Seminary seeks to glorify God by equipping leaders to think biblically, live faithfully, and lead wisely for a lifetime.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,027 Native American 0.0 Asian 39.0 African American 38.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 588